My BOPO Blogging 101 Class is back by popular demand!
WHY BODY POSITIVE BLOGGING?
The body positive movement has made huge strides since I started blogging almost 7 years ago. Bopo (short for body positive) bloggers cover topics from fashion, to mental health, to strategies for self-love, and much more.
You might be thinking, but there are sooooo many bopo bloggers Pia, why should I even bother?
Because no one has your unique voice! And the more diversity we have in this movement, the better. Look at me: I'm a fat, mixed race, woman of color with chronic illness who blogs about feminism, race, body politics, anti-dieting, and achieving deep self-love. THAT'S VERY SPECIFIC!
YOU SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS IF:
- You have opinions about damn near anything.
- Have been putting off starting a blog for a long time because you don't know where to begin.
- You want solid advice from an expert who is passionate about body positivity.
- You are ready to tell your truth.
- And YOU, my friend, have your own story to tell. So tell it! Someone(s) out there needs to hear what you have to say.
WHAT WE'LL COVER IN THE TELECLASS:
- Finding your bopo niche
- Choosing a blog platform (WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.)
- Choosing web hosting for your blog
- Setting up a blog on your own domain
- Designing your blog
- Resources for blogging